Monday, February 7, 2011

Concentration 5 and 6


 


<---- 5th concentration piece













<-----6th concentration piece










My idea is pretty much the same from the first to this sixth work. I'm still focusing on vulnerability and I'm also continuing using the hiding of faces as a way to connect the pieces. However, in edition to the hiding of faces, I'm also going to use the color black as a way to connect the images. By black, I don't just mean the darkness. It just so happens that these two images are dark. I'm going to use black clothing, atmosphere, makeup, etc. to more clearly connect my concentration images.

Here are some of my re-edited concentration pieces....

^^^ This first image shows how I'm going to connect my works. Before the bathing suit was white and black striped with some red, I edited it so It's all black.


No comments:

Post a Comment